Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Cursor won't move easily from screen to screen on Multiple Displays (Windows 10)

While using 3 displays on a Windows 10 laptop, I noticed a problem wherein the cursor would get stuck on the edge of a screen at the border between that screen and another. 

(You'll have to forgive me; I'm having trouble capturing a screenshot that includes my cursor :-/ ) 

I traced this back to a gap between the displays in the Display settings.        

Removing this gap removes the issue with the cursor getting hung or stuck between screens.



This is completely reproducible on my system. 



No comments:

DBT-50000 when using DBCA.bat on Windows (Oracle 19.11)

I’ve been having some trouble getting DBCA to run in order to create databases. Thought I’d share it with you, and thus document it for la...