Tuesday, September 27, 2005

my reasons for living

I took my eldest daughter golfing this evening.

Livie is one of four reasons that I live. (  The others are Amber Jo, Eva, and Danette.  My girls, much like beer, are proof that God loves me and wants me to be happy.

Livie is so enthusiastic, and the joy just pours out of her when we do things together.  

She’s starting to detect my character flaws and be disapproving, but that’s OK.  She caught me watching a taped MNF game when I should have been hard at work (and I was in fact working between plays), and sort of let me have it.  As much as I would love for her to go on forever admiring me without question, I would much rather she thinks critically and sees clearly, even when concerning her old man.

No comments:

DBT-50000 when using DBCA.bat on Windows (Oracle 19.11)

I’ve been having some trouble getting DBCA to run in order to create databases. Thought I’d share it with you, and thus document it for la...