Saturday, April 22, 2006

Old Fashioned Morphine and other songs of drugdom

Recently subscribed to 360-share pro. I'm a bit infatuated with these Kazaa-style music sharing serivices because they expose me to music that I wouldn't otherwise stumble across. If the music moves me, I try to give appropriate contributions ($$$) to the good people who went to the time and expense to make the good music. I don't feed hip-hop-poppies.

My current plan (which may change by the end of this sentence) is to drop some bank on old-fashioned morhpine...

This is a send-up of the old-time religion song as nearly as I can tell, although it is possible that they simply both have a common ancestor.

In my many music service travels, I have reached the conclusion that you cannot go wrong with any song named for or by artists named for "Morphine".

No comments:

DBT-50000 when using DBCA.bat on Windows (Oracle 19.11)

I’ve been having some trouble getting DBCA to run in order to create databases. Thought I’d share it with you, and thus document it for la...