Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Crash - Dave Matthews

Definitely one of the best songs of all times.

Specifically, it reminds me of a time in my life.
- A time when I dreamed of Amy and Michelle and Sherry and Jill and Lisa. Especailly Lisa.
- A time in my life when glancing over at Launa in her revealing sunday best could could give me the sort of problem that makes a fellow need to find an excuse to remain seated, even though paster says please stand.
- A tim in my life when the most amaizing experience I'd had was one encountered alone in my room after Lisa had touched me that day. Even more real than the real thing.
- A time in my life when watching a woman through a window was not some insipid act of purile hedonistic indulgence to be avoided lest I be labelled or worse, but a rare and mighty gift from God - a truly cosmic moment when i glimpsed what I still only hoped I would someday encounter.

"Hike up your skirt a little more, and show the world to me ... in a boy's deam..."

Songs like this are both good music and good poetry. If only there were more of them.

No comments:

DBT-50000 when using DBCA.bat on Windows (Oracle 19.11)

I’ve been having some trouble getting DBCA to run in order to create databases. Thought I’d share it with you, and thus document it for la...