Sunday, October 07, 2007

When Seconds Count

I'm always amaized at the things that can suck time out of your day.
The Packers found out tonight what can suck time out of your two-minutes drill.

I was shocked to see the lack of hustle and generally poor clock managment that cost the packers 10's of seconds with < 120 seconds left in the game.

Everything is relative. 10 seconds is nothing if you've got 10,000 seconds. 10 seconds is huge when you've only got 119.

Same-same money. It seems so odd to me that the money I considered chump-change not so many years ago when my wife was still working and we had 2 fewer children had now, essentilally, might as well be a million dollars. Completely out of reach.

No comments:

DBT-50000 when using DBCA.bat on Windows (Oracle 19.11)

I’ve been having some trouble getting DBCA to run in order to create databases. Thought I’d share it with you, and thus document it for la...