Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm feelin' this.

This video's not that great, but i love the music, the lyrics, and Melissa Ethridge's voice.

I know a place
down past an old shack
on a road that goes to nowhere
aint nobody commin' back

we could go there tonight
we can talk until the dawn
or maybe somethin' else
I'll leave the radio on.
the radio on...
[...]
well it's saturday night
it feels like everything's wrong
I've got some strawberry wine
I wanna get you alone.
Get you alone ...

There's no one to hear.
You might as well scream
they never woke up
from the american dream
and they don't understand
what they don't see
and they look through you and they
look past me
oh....
you and I dancin' slow...
we've got nowhere to go.

No comments:

DBT-50000 when using DBCA.bat on Windows (Oracle 19.11)

I’ve been having some trouble getting DBCA to run in order to create databases. Thought I’d share it with you, and thus document it for la...