Tuesday, August 01, 2006

PvPonline.com � Hosted By SPEAKEASY.NET

PvPonline.com � Hosted By SPEAKEASY.NET
Articles like this are why I love Scott Kurtz and PVP Online. Scott is SO right-on. My kids would play games all day every day if I would let them. And if they weren't doing that they would watch cartoon network. And if they weren't doing that... And if they weren't doing that, they MIGHT go outside.

Fortunately, I have joined the country club and take my kids swimming for about two hours a day. Unfortunately, i think this is the only excersize they get.

It's no coincidence that all of my friends developed weight problems at about the same time we got our vic-20s and Atari consoles.

No comments:

DBT-50000 when using DBCA.bat on Windows (Oracle 19.11)

I’ve been having some trouble getting DBCA to run in order to create databases. Thought I’d share it with you, and thus document it for la...