Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Yep, I'm an idiot: WSAD import

Again, to my knowledge, all you need to do is the steps I depicted below.

-----Original Message-----From: Hayes, Joe Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:11 AMTo: Indraganti, Sastry; Zheng, JasonSubject: RE: WSAD Question

You’re the man, Sastry. Much obliged.
So, to clarify, in the future, do I need to do all three of these things, or do I just need to do the thing that you said?
Thanks again.
Joe

_____________________________________________From: Indraganti, Sastry Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:03 AMTo: Hayes, Joe; Zheng, JasonSubject: RE: WSAD Question

To the best of my knowledge, Go to your project, click on properties, Go to Java build path, then to libraries and then click on add external jars and browse to wherever you have jt400.jar. This should solve the problem.
Jason- You could correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!
Sastry

-----Original Message-----From: Hayes, Joe Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 9:58 AMTo: Zheng, Jason; Indraganti, SastrySubject: WSAD Question
I’m trying to get WSAD to import com.ibm.as400.* from JT400, but keep getting a message stating that com.ibm.as400 cannot be resolved.
I’ve added the jt400.jar file to my classpath variable via Window->Preferences->Java->CLASSPATH.
I’ve also right-clicked the project and done import->File System-> and browsed to the jar file to select it.
Is there something else that I have to do to get WSAD to find the jar file?
Joe

No comments:

DBT-50000 when using DBCA.bat on Windows (Oracle 19.11)

I’ve been having some trouble getting DBCA to run in order to create databases. Thought I’d share it with you, and thus document it for la...